What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Metimyd Suspension to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Only When Necessary: SYSTEMIC ABSORP UNKNOWN;POSS RISK OF OROFACIAL CLEFTS W/SYST CORTICOSTEROIDS
- Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: AMT OF SYSTEMIC ABSORPTION UNKNOWN, CAUTION ADVISED.
- Precaution: ABSORP UNKNOWN;KERNICTERUS RISK IN NEWBORN;SULFAS NOT REC IF G6PD DEF INFANT
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Increased risk of diabetes, cataracts, or glaucoma. Frequent ophthalmic exams recommended.
Giving Metimyd Suspension to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Safety and efficacy not established age < 2 months.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.