What Conditions does Insulin Regular Human Solution Treat?
- type 1 diabetes mellitus
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- high blood sugar
- type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Coma in a Diabetic Patient
- a complication of diabetes with high blood ketone levels called diabetic ketoacidosis
- test performed to diagnose growth hormone problems
- diabetes during pregnancy
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.