What Conditions does SUCRALFATE Treat?
- inflammation of the gums and mouth
- stomatitis, a condition with painful swelling and sores inside the mouth
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- stress ulcer prevention
- inflammation of mucous membranes due to sclerotherapy
- ulcers of the esophagus caused by sclerotherapy
- reflux esophagitis, or inflammation of the esophagus from backflow of stomach acid
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- a stomach ulcer
- medication treatment for healing stomach ulcer
- medication treatment for healing ulcer of the duodenum
- duodenal ulcer due to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using sucralfate?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.