Who should not take ISONIAZID?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- caloric undernutrition
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- acute liver failure
- recurring liver problems
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- severe renal impairment
- severe nausea and vomiting that has lasted a long time
- high blood sugar
- abnormal liver function tests
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- diabetic complication causing injury to some body nerves
- slow acetylator
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Laniazid oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.