What Conditions does PREDNISOLONE SODIUM PHOSPHATE Treat?
- infection of the cornea of the eye due to herpes zoster
- inflammation of the iris - the colored part of the eyeball
- inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- inflammation of the iris and ciliary body of the eye
- inflammation of the ciliary body of the eye
- an ulcer of the cornea of the eye
- punctate epithelial keratopathy, a type of damage to the cornea of the eye
- allergic conjunctivitis
- dilation of the blood vessels of the eye
- eye inflammation
- an abrasion of the cornea
- severe inflammation of the eye
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using I-Pred ophthalmic (eye)?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.