What Conditions does Genoptic Ointment Treat?
- Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Infection of the Eyelid
- Inflammation of the Sac in which Tears are Collected
- inflammation of the cornea of the eye due to bacteria
- Inflammation of One of the Glands of the Eyelids
- Inflammation of Eyelid Edges and the Lining of the Eye
- outer ear inflammation caused by allergy or infection
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.