What Conditions does Xylocaine Aerosol, Spray Treat?
- suppression of the gag reflex
- irritation of the mouth
- administration of local anesthetic drug
- Local Anesthesia for Tube Insertion Into Trachea
- or inflammation of the tube that brings urine from the bladder
- Local Anesthesia for Urethral Pain
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.