What Conditions does Vitamin K1 Ampul Treat?
- decrease in blood-clotting protein caused by antibiotics
- a decrease in the blood clotting protein prothrombin
- decreased blood-clotting from low vitamin K
- prevention of bleeding in newborn due to low vitamin K
- blood clotting protein deficiency due to anticoagulants
- bleeding in newborn baby due to low vitamin K
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.