I had small wart on the shaft of my penis, used this gel twice a day for three days. My wart turned black and scabby and then fell off. After applying get it burned, but was nothing too painful. I suspect that many of the people claiming lots of pain were using it on more sensitive areas? If this is for warts on your penis it just burns and is nothing you can't handle.

Use a Condom | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/1/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I used it the way you are support to for 3 months with very little results. Then I over applied one week and then I noticed some result. I just finished my 2nd week and they seem to be about 60% gone. these warts are very stubborn. The best is prevention I never did when I was younger but now that I'm 60 2 out 3 women have something! Use a condom!

Dick | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I had a big wart on the glans of the penis. The most painful area. It took me four rounds of treatment, four weeks, but the wart was completely dissolved. It doesn’t fall off, it gets dissolved away. I was able to withstand the pain. It was well worth it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I usually run to my dermatologist and have cryotherapy for GW outbreaks, as I obsess over them--constantly looking at my warts with a flashlight, depressed. But cyrotherapy takes a month to heal fully and 3-6 more for the skin to return to normal color. I wanted another option besides Aldara, which gave me sores, and taking 6 capsules of AHCC daily did not help me. Condylox worked great for me--in one week. I had 6 small, pink warts on my penis in different areas and used the included applicator to apply the gel. I started to see real results at applications 4-6, with some redness on and around the area, inflammation and scabbiness. One area had the skin get flaky and raw around the wart with a tiny amount of blood, but that was minimal and healed quickly. Not much pain or stinging. Most areas did not get raw. By day 4 of the healing cycle, most of the redness was gone as were all the warts! I only had to do one treatment cycle and was fully healed after another week of healing. Be sure to allow the gel to dry fully before putting on underwear (I used a hair dryer on cool air to help it along). I have insurance at it was $50 for a tube, which will last a long time. I recommend this product. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

THIS GEL HURTS ! The first time using it I cried all day and night with the little ability to move walk and even bathe correctly. I stopped after the second day I couldnâ??t tolerate it anymore ...... until the fourth day or so I noticed bleeding and realized they were coming off. Then I knew this medication was powerful and very effective. I received my second dosage and now that I know what Iâ??m in for I take acetaminophen twice a day and I bare the pain because I know itâ??s worth it. Iâ??d rather go through that pain for four to five days than having them when I get married. It really works guys.Read More Read Less

Nailaot | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2018
Condition: External Genital Warts

I was diagnosed with HPV a week ago. I've started my first cycle two days ago. It is a bit hard to apply when you're by yourself since you can't see the whole area, but with a mirror you're all good. Today's my 3rd day using it and I find it EXTREMELY effective. However, it does burn a whole lot and sometimes I get dizzy and have troubles sleeping because of the pain. Walking and moving is also hard for me. Though my warts are slowly disappearing. Highly recommended but huge warning it BURNS.

Lester | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2017
Condition: External Genital Warts

I had a total of 16 warts some were around the base of my penis and some on the shaft. I used the solution not the gel. It worked very well. After 3 weeks all warts were gone and the skin healed. I applied the solution then used a blow dryer to dry it quicker. There was a good amount of burning at times but you know I would of withstood any pain to rid of these. If any come back I will defenitly use this solution again. Hope this post helps.

Hatemylife | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/14/2016
Condition: External Genital Warts

I'm on the 2nd cycle haven't really seen much progress but does burn a lot. Everyone is saying 3 to 4 days their warts fell off. I wish!!! ): I go on vacation in less than a month in hoping they fall off.

Princess | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/13/2016
Condition: External Genital Warts

Could not write better things about this! While it was a little uncomfortable to put on and it burned a little (nothing unbearable for me) I only used two days and all my warts are gone! Expensive but worth it if your warts are really causing you trouble! I recommend highly!!

Anonymous |
12/29/2015
burnedagain | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/18/2015
Condition: External Genital Warts

Penis was diagnosed HPV very mild case. Treated now on second treatment. Most was gone in first, maybe all. Burns my penis and it is white dead skin then new flesh sensitive.

Britney | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2015
Condition: External Genital Warts

I was diagnosed with hpv about a week ago and the. I stared the treatment. First of all because it's hard to get to the warts in the foods I ended up with the gel on my healthy skin. The burning is crazy and it hurts so much. Im not too sure if my tears is for the fact that I have the virus or for the pain that comes with the treatment. Anyways it area became very white and I am now on my 4 days of rest. They did shrink a bit I think but I'll keep you guys updated.

HelpfulDude | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/31/2015
Condition: External Genital Warts

This stuff works. And fast. But, you pay for that effectiveness in spades. I had between 50 and 60 warts on and around my genitals, the biggest clusters being right in joint of my leg and groin. I applied this stuff and...well, it was a lot like putting napalm on your crotch and letting it dry. Super intense pain. After 3 days of treatment, i could barely walk and had burns and sores all over. BUT, around 20 warts had already disappeared. My advice is to take your time. Never use it more than 3 days in a row, take your full 4 days of rest (or more if you feel you need it). Try to apply the gel only to the wart, cause this stuff can and WILL burn through your skin.Read More Read Less

feel like a leper | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

Aside from the shame and embarrassment of this condition, this is a horrifying treatment. My daughter, who is a nursing student applied the gel to my warts and then used a hair dryer to completely dry the area. I treated twice a day as prescribed and each treatment, the burning and pain got worse. Some warts came off the second day of treatment, but none since. Ever since the 4th day of treatment, (no gel applied) every time I urinate, it feels like I am pouring alcohol all over my labia. Trying to decide if I will continue treatment.Read More Read Less

femaleneedsreleif | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/17/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

I had a bump really close to the vaginal opening, very sensitive skin. I believe women experience a lot more pain than men based on these reviews because it's impossible to see where the gel is going, perhaps I've applied too much. The first 3 days were ok, no change, but not a lot of pain either. The second week I applied again for 3 days and by the 3rd day here I was crying just attempting to shower. Even during the 4-day rest I wasn't able to wipe or wash the area. It was swollen and bleeding. I swore I wouldn't start the 3rd round but after 5 days of rest I started again because I really want this to go away. I guess I'll enlist the help of my partner to apply the gel, it seems key to NOT get it on the healthy skin...Mine is so small, I really don't see why it isn't gone yet. Read More Read Less

havefaith | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

I found out I was hpv positive when I became pregnant those lil things just came out of no where my on gun didn't wanna treat them while I was pregnant he said they would go away on its on they didn't and as time went on they got bigger. After my pregnancy I was prescribed ondylox gel during the first 3 days I did not see a change the warts did turn white the gel did burn some what but I was convinced that I would have to seek a different treatment but I am now on my second day rest from the first treatment and it's a huge difference my biggest wart is gone I will do my second next Monday just to be on the safe side condylox does work people have faith.Read More Read Less

lessthanithought | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/27/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

For those of you seeing no results and feeling little pain, don't worry. I read that the pain can be excruciating from many sites and that those with terrible pain usually lost their growths within the first cycle. So by the time I got to the end of my 2nd cycle, with very little change (maybe slightly smaller), and no pain I was convinced condylox wouldn’t work. I was wrong. By the time I got to the 3rd cycle, I was definitely feeling a bit sore, and insanely itchy. I was worried though, because though I bled a bit if I messed with it, not really any “pain”. Just irritation. I had a cluster of four warts that basically looked like four large skin tags. Honestly, since I can’t see it clearly, that’s what I thought it was for a year or so. Anyways my cycle was shower, put on the medicine, stick a fan over it for ten minutes, put on the pain relief Neosporin, and then slap on a bandaid. On my 3rd cycle they disappeared. I’ve read a lot of people talk about them “falling off,” but that’s not what happened to me. I would have seen something large and gross in the bandaid. The small shrinkage I experienced during the second cycle sped up ten times, and within those three days I went from four 1/3 inch “tags” to nothing. It did seem to leak a yellow fluid though, and it smelled nasty without the bandaid. (btw, get one that breathes) But it never fell off. During the 3rd cycle it went very white, and the next time I changed the bandaid most of them were tiny. Seriously, they just shrunk, and I wanted to cry with relief. It’s awful to know you have them. I’m not quite done, and I really want to know how to know that you’re “finished” with the cycle. If I grab the area I can feel a sort of hard lump in it. Do I stop when it’s at skin level? Before? Beneath? No doctor has given me a straight answer. Anyways, even if it just brought them to skin level, the fact that they are no longer these raised masses on my body makes me feel clean again.Read More Read Less

Great stuff | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/18/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

No pain. Easy to use. Got nervous it wasn't working but on the 7th day everything was cleared and healed. Very sastified. Pretty penny for this medication even with insurance. Hopefully it stays clear. Keep area dry as much as possible. Use applicator tip only on the wart. Blow dry before moving around.

Nothavingfun | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

Just finished my first week. No pain. No change. Will continue to use in hopes of the medicine needing a little bit more time. $164 not fun. Doctor said "uhhh those could? be...GW...They don't really look like it." But then prescribed this anyway. May need second opinion.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/4/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

Worst pain of my life but at least it worked. This is the first time I have had to treat something like this and by the third day I was almost in tears just thinking about having to apply this evil burning gel but I gritted my teeth and did it. On day n4 I finally got some respite and on day 5 the wart basically sloughed away almost like an old blister. I am hoping I won't have to do a second week of treatment!

eileen | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2014
Condition: External Genital Warts

Females listen up!! Second week on medication. You absolutely need someone to apply it to areas you can not reach, or areas that need to be held open to DRY! If you have them on your rectum...You will need monostat, clean wipes, and panty liners. Hold area open and apply ONLY to warts. Keep area open to air dry at least a full minute or you get it on skin that doesn't need it.That skin will die!A fan helps a lot! They do start to come off after the first week, usually when you wipe and it does hurt. You can get skin tears. If you do and it is on your rectal area, you must keep it clean and dry or you will get a yeast infection there. The areas weep and cause wetness. A yeast infection has a noticeable odor and the area turns white. Here is what I did. Cleaned area three times a day and applied monostat. The areas were bleeding and weeping so I used a panty liner. Peel off the back and fold it in half . Put it in between the buttocks to keep the area dry at all times. You may need to change it a few times a day till the area heals enough to stop doing it. Yes it is uncomfortable. BUT please listen to me and this will get you through it. I am on my second week. All 7 of my vaginal warts fell off the first week. 5 of my rectal warts fell off as well. You can do this!!! Remember that once they are gone you still have the virus and you can get more warts...and spread it to your partner. The quickest way to know if the virus is gone is a pap smear. Wait a month or two and get checked. Then get checked again when your doctor suggests it. You can carry this virus for up to two years. Do others a favor and use condoms!!! Check yourself often. One wart on the rectum and be spread to your partner through skin contact. So get on top!! Yes I am explicit but you need to know. Best of luck to you. Hope you take my advice so you do not suffer like I did the first week. BEST of luck! Read More Read Less