I've been taking this for two years. I have arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, and a small bone chip floating around in my left shoulder. Before taking this stuff, I'd wake up with such pain in and around my shoulder that emanated around my back, up the side of my neck, around the front of my shoulder/chest, and left me with a pounding headache to boot. I have been nearly pain-free since taking t...

WARNING IF YOU ARE BIPOLAR DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG!I took 1 10mg pill.And in about an hour I had stomach cramps so bad i could hardly stand up.I was crying off and on and could not stop.I have been dealing with it for more than 20 years.And I am very stable. Untill I took just one 10mg pill!!I could not believe what was hapening.Please be careful taking this drug. Did NOTHING for pain!!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2019
Condition: Gout
crealla | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/6/2017

I have severe back pain on left side that has radiated down thru my hip to my upper left thigh. At times the thigh has been more painful and we can actually observe the spasms in the leg.

Liz | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/17/2017
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I am 46 and have osteoarthritis in both hips. I'm trying to wait on hip replacements but in the meantime, I want to continue to be active without pain that keeps me up at night. I've been on Piroxicam for 30 days now and have noticed my usual joint inflammation has decreased significantly. I still have pain and stiffness but not like before. I've lost weight on this drug because I can be more active. The only side-effect seems to be higher blood pressure. For now, I'm staying on this medication.

GaryL | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2017

My Podiatrist prescribed this last Summer for relief from a heel spur, after all else failed. I took it for a couple of weeks while doing PT, and things improved greatly. I could not be sure if it was the drug or the PT that helped at that time. Recently the heel pain returned and I was also having a lot of hip, lower back, and knee pain from extended walking activities. I still had some of these pills left, so I started talking them a couple of days ago. The pain relief was almost immediate. Walking yesterday and today was so much better! Not sure if I will need these long-term, or if I will suffer side effects, but for now, I am very satisfied!

Gumby0869 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/5/2015

I get more out of taking Aleve than I did this medication. Plus I had to pay a fortune for it. Not worth it.