Valium is a godsend!!!! I have taken it exactly 5mg for 23 years for anxiety. The only stop was 5 years in psychoanalysis when the doctor claimed "the therapeutic effect" would be lost if on medicines !!!! Those years were COMPLETE HELL !!!! That day I stopped the psychoanalysis because (thank god!!!)the analyst should to into retirement, that day I started Valium (diazepam) 5mg/day again and IMME...

HORRIBLE. COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE. IT DEVASTATED ME.

Anonymous |
4/17/2021
Condition: Anxious

808sista | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/31/2021
Condition: Anxious

I have been taking Valium for a little over 20 years for insomnia, anxiety and PTSD. I take 5mg in the evening and 2.5 mg (1/2 tablet) as needed during the day. It works great, no side effects. I have stopped taking for brief periods and didnâ??t suffer withdrawal symptoms. I believe this is an effective medication, it helps me function and takes away the horrible feeling that is extreme anxiety. It also is very effective for the debilitating insomnia I sometimes suffer from. I highly recommend this medication.

Painfreenowthankgod | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/4/2020
Condition: Muscle Spasm

I has a lot of pelvic pain and perineum pain back in 2013. My doctor diagnosed me with prostititis. Months of antibiotics and no relief what so ever i had to even go on disability because it was too painful to walk long distances. Finally my urologist sent me to a pelvic floor specialist who said it wasnt my prostate but was the muscles of pelvic floor. He told me stress or physical trauma can cause you to tighten your pelvic floor muscles and they get all bound up and spasm causing crazy symptoms. It can cause painful urination, pelvic pain, testicle pain etc.. i honestly thought the guy was nuts and there was no way so muscle strain could be causing all this. He basically showed me some stretching techniques, put my on rectal valium suppository to loosen the tension and gave me some norco for a week so that the pain was reduced and i could relax. Im not even kidding you have two weeks i was completely pain free and its like it never happened and it was all just a nightmare. I dont care what anyone says valium played a role in saving my life because i contemplated suicide on a daily basis at that time in my life.

velpan | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I took Valium for very short period for trouble sleeping, I have stopped them few weeks later I developed depression very major depression that last for few weeks, Valium is is really bad for sleeping I prefer lack of sleep than this depression.

silkroadpharmacy | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/13/2019
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Valium 10mg is the best sleeping pill online, buy valium online from a trusted online pharmacy now.At: silkroadpharmacy.net