I was started on clomid 50mg due to having irregular periods causing difficulty concieving. I had been using ovulation tests prior to starting clomid and usually i was ovulating.. but not always. Also the length of my cycle would be 38days one month then 27 the next. So I took one round of clomid, I ovulated one week after the last dose of clomid and got pregnant that month! The only side effect I...

i want to know if it can help me fall pregnant

Anonymous |
11/17/2021
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

I took 1 pill. Thank goodness!!! It was 85.00 for 1 pill!!! My baby boy was 9lbs and 3/10 if 1 oz, and 20 inches long!!! I had 2 more babies. Never had to take but just that 1 pill!!! I wasn't ovulating, and I guess 1 did it!!! I thank God for this medicine!!! My *baby" is 31 now. And his sister (5lbs and 14.2 ounces/17.5 inches long), and the BABY brother of those 2 (6lbs 10ounces/19 inches long ). 1990, 1991, and 1993!!!!

LusyH | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2021
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

I ve been struggling to fall pregnant for the whole last year and i took clomid tablets from the 16th march 2021 for five days and followed everything my doctor told me.. then boom today im 1month and 2weeks pregnant . I recommend anyone that has the same struggle to use clomid pills. It's very helpful.

Dimples | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2020
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

I used clomid first time and I am currently 36 and after 1 use I am now 7 weeks pregnant for the first time we are overly excited praying for a healthy successful pregnancy

baby1 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/26/2019
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I started taking this medication because I was not ovulating on my own. My doctor first tried 50mg and with opk testing it was determined that this was not enough to stimulate ovulation. I was given the option of trying again or upping the dosage to 100mg. I chose to up the dosage because I knew I could only be on it for 6 cycles and didn't want to waste any opportunities. This time around I got a positive opk followed by ovulation pains (which I have never had in my life!) and this cycle I conceived! Read More Read Less

Expecting mom 2019 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/20/2018
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

This medication does work I used it for five days and I am expecting. I'm so happy!!! I hope it works for you.

Dahn | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/15/2017
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

First time using it was 2010 got pregnant after 3 months .. 4 years later i wasn't getting pregnant and I tried it again ... I got pregnant after 8 months .. but sadly I lost the baby .. at 45 .. I think I'm done ... Hell of a drug ... I'd recommend it to anyone trying to conceive and may be having a hard time ..

lwotb | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/3/2016
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I am 37 years old and I tried two rounds of Clomid - one on June of 2016 and one in September of 2016. I did ovulate but did not get pregnant. The second round was a more aggressive dose which resulted in headaches, irritability, and also constantly feeling extremely horny. The problem that I am facing is that after I got my period on September 25th, my hormone levels dropped lower than they have ever been. I am tired all the time, nausious, my skin is dry, my eyelids are puffy and I have absolutely no sex drive. I had my hormone levels checked yesterday by my doctor and he said that my estrogen and progesterone are both very low, which I already suspected due to how tired and nauseous I feel all the time. I really hope (and suspect) that this is an "after-effect" of taking such an aggressive dose of clomid. I still have not had another period since September 25th, nor have I ovulated on my own. One of the nurses at my doctor's practice said that it is possible that this is an after-effect of the clomid. Hoping that my body will 'reset' on it's own in time. My doctor has prescribed Provera to bring my period and I am tempted to take it becuase of how sick I feel from the low hormone levels, but I'm going to hold off and see if my body will "bounce back" on its own. Read More Read Less

jewelz22 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/27/2016
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I took chlomid for 1 month after a few years of trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant. It led to a pregnancy (which I miscarried) but I never wanted to take it again because of the RAGE it brought on. I was a total crazy person. I might try Femara since the MD says some women have fewer mental side effects on that but those side effects don't look great either. We decided to pursue adoption and whatever happens first! :)

LuckyGirl | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/10/2016
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

My boyfriend and I tried to get pregnant for two years with no luck. Finally my doctor prescribed me Clomid and after three months of being on clomid I did not get pregnant so I was getting frustrated and decided to take a break off Clomid. The following month off clomid I got pregnant! The medication must of still been in my system that month and I am very glad I gave clomid a try.

sctallgirl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/20/2016
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

I was on Clomid about 4 1/2 years over 30 years ago. Now, I have two sons, 27 and 28, who were both Clomid babies! They are both very highly educated, gifted learners with no health problems. I've had no long term side effects from Clomid. When I took it, I had hot flashes. I'm thankful that there was Clomid many years ago because without it, I most likely would never have become a mother.

DD117 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/3/2016
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I took Clomid oral when I was so anxious to be have a baby. I really was getting so frustrated after a very one long year of trying and waiting, but Clomid was prescribed in July and the following month in September, we found out we were expecting a baby, no side effects of whatsoever, pregnancy was great we had a boy and the following year we found out we were pregnant again this time without Clomid, we had another boy. I was so done. But yes, Clomid worked for me and of course lots of prayers! Good luck to everyone trying!!!!Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/15/2016
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

Conceived immediately on this med after trying unsuccessfully for five years. Twin boys, born 10 weeks early (but healthy). They are 35 YO now and wonderful. This drug definitely worked for me!

SomeGuy | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/3/2015
Condition: Male Infertility

After 3 months, Doesn't seem to do anything.

LNIC | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/25/2015
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

Did not change my mood or cause any side effects. Became pregnant on my second cycle.

scurry | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2015

I was 40 when I was trying to get pregnant. I took several tests and everything checked out great, so my OBGYN finally prescribed me Clomid. I got pregnant the first try. Now my baby girl is almost 2. I'm considering another child at this point but it might be too late due to my age. We shall see what the doctor says. The side effects I had were more like depression symptoms. It made me very emotional and sad. It really only lasted a few days but is so worth taking if in the end you do get pregnant. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month |
6/28/2015
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

Since I got married we tried to have a baby. We started clomid in march and in april we found out we were pregnant. After almost 5 yrs at that time of not getting pregnant, i got pregnant right away after first cycle with clomid, only took me a cycle of 50 mg in 5 days. I now have a beautiful baby and I am trying for my second (again with clomid)!!

amlking | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/9/2015
Condition: Stimulation of Ovarian Function

I used this medication in 2007 with success after one treatment. This was post-12 months of "trying" on our own. In Feb. 2014, I was diagnosed with endometriosis. We began using Chlomid again in Nov. 2014 to try conceiving again. This is my sixth and last treatment before headed to a true fertility specialist. The medicine is effective but there are many steps that have to happen successfully to get pregnant. Sometimes the medicine is effective and other complications may be keeping you from a successful conception.Read More Read Less

JustMay | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2015
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

Married for 5 years and now trying hard to have a baby. My fertility doctor gave me clomid 50g just last week and now, waiting for the right time to ovulate.. Praying and hoping for a positive result!!!!

Not Satisfied | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/2/2015
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I've had nothing but symptoms that mimic pregnancy and period. It also made me feel like crap and dizzy not to mention made me gain weight for it to not even work at that!

darcy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2015
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

i started my first dosage of clomid with no side effects and i am anxiously waiting to see if im am pregnant,i will know my faith on 31/1.wish me luck and baby dust to everyone else