I've been taking Flexeril daily for several years. I always take one before bed and only take the other two allowed during the day if my fibro and TMJ pain is really bad. It has helped curb my flareups, allows me to get the sleep I need, and is wonderful!

I was feeling like I lost my mind. I was extreamly forgetful. I felt like I had early onset Altheimers. By the end of the very first week, I was scaring my friend, who is a medical assistent, as she has known me for quite a while and had never heard me repeat things like I was doing, My grand father had altheimers and I was so frightened that is where I was headed at such an early age. I too mys...

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasm

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the Globe. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

garypen | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2020
Condition: Muscle Spasm

One dose made me sleepy for the rest of the day AND the entire next day. That would have been somewhat acceptable if it did anything for my muscle spasms. But, it didn't do anything at all for what it was supposed to help. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Completely ineffective, other than 36 hours of grogginess.

MrsJones11 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/26/2019
Condition: Muscle Spasm

This medicine really sucks! I had thrown my lower back out rearranging furniture on Labor Day. A few days later, when the pain really set in, I was desperate for relief. I had these on hand since I do suffer from a lot of back problems in general due to past car accidents and a spinal tap I received while having my son. Anyway, I took one 10mg pill as directed and waited. The pain was only ever dulled maybe 2% during the course it was in my system. The only thing I can say is that if you want to knock yourself out like a tranquilizer, take this. It took every ounce in my being to keep my eyes open to the point that I had my dad drive me to pick up son from school because I was afraid I would pass out behind the wheel. The next day I took 800mg of good old ibuprofen and some Icy Hot and it worked like a charm! Never again Flexeril.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/7/2019
Condition: Muscle Spasm

The medicine helps with my extremely tense muscles but the bad taste it leaves in your mouth is absolutely horrid. I dont take it often do to the taste problem. I've tried brushing several times a day, flossing, gargling mouth wash, Salt water rinses, but nothing takes the horrible taste away. Does anyone have any recommendations. Does anyone else experience this?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient