It helps to relieve the eye pressure, therefore saving me from a lot of bad headaches.

My doctor tried me on this medication. I started having a rapid heart beat and skipping beats. Had a few emergency room visits, costly ones, before it was determined that Timolol caused the heart problems. My blood pressure meds were changed with every ER visit. It cost me tons of money on the Co-Pays. Who knew an eye drop could cause cardiac problems? Now I use Marijuana exclusively, with a presc...

Just Rick | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/21/2016
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

I am using this due to high pressure in the eye after a corneal transplant due to Fuchs. I do get some minor itching, but I contribute that to it and probably along with the Travatan and Lodemox working. It isn't too bad and definitely better than the pain I had before.

NANCYB | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/4/2016
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Began using this eye drop twice a day am and pm along with Zioptan in pm for ocular hypertension in May 2016. Brought the pressure way down so was taken off Zioptan. Now, however, the skin around both eyes is red, irritated and crusty even though I apply Aquaphor around both eyes before using the drops. Vision has become blurred also. Took myself off this for a while and returned to just Zioptan untilthe irritation around eyes clears. Do not return to opthamalogist until Feb. 2016 when will report side-effects to him.

stu | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/26/2014
Condition: Closed Angle Glaucoma

i feel as tough there is a stone in my eye

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/23/2014
Condition: Increased Eye Pressure caused by Another Disease

Severe drowiness when started eye drops. Very unlike me to have take several naps and unable to drive as I feel asleep at the wheel.

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/3/2011
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

This drug caused me to have blurry vision, unable to wear my contacts, red eyes and swollen eye lids and swelling under the eyes.