virtually worthless

Dollgrl1 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2020
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

After taking just one tiny tablet itâ??s been horrible . An hour after taking one I started getting cramps across my abdomen , by two hours I was in agony w/the worst cramps of my life . Drenching sweats , shallow breathing from pain . I couldnâ??t even get out a little lady poof . Nothing is moving , its still painful the next day and I will not take another . Ouch omg the pain is worse than labor .

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/14/2020
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

If you take more than one of these or take them too close together you WILL shit yourself. There will be major urgency and very little warning so make sure you ain't down the shops. Take as directed and it will change an hour of trying to force dry rocks out of yr arse into a pleasant relief.

Donald Trump | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/24/2019
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Popped 2 pills before sleeping... Shat myself while sleeping... I never shat while sleeping. It was watery white. Diarrhoea and vomiting for next 2 days. Thank god i stayed home

jillymo | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/1/2018
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

I take 2 at night and it clears my bowels in the morning without any nasty side effects.

jycm | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/3/2017
clavie | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/24/2017
3at1ce | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/10/2016
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

This has worked where no other medication has

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/6/2016
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Took two tablets before bed woke up next morning stomach cramps still no bowel movement.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/21/2016
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Made me extremely sick and extreme cramping. Was drenched in sweat. Lasted couple hours. This started about 5 hours after I took just 1 tablet.

5zrrrr | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/9/2015
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I've never felt so sick and dizzy after take a medicament I felt like I was dying all time with vomiting dizziness and weakness I take this table 3 days ago and continue felt the same weakness And dizziness and the problem is I continue constipated I need to know how long I feel sick

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | Patient
6/28/2015
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

For 4 days I was totally constipated, had extreme discomfort/pressure in my lower abdomen with occasional sharp pains. Took 10 mg 5 hours ago, have had 4 movements in the past couple hours, all very substantial and pretty much liquid and therefore entirely comfortable. No side effects from it. This worked like a charm for me.

LilithsLove | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2015
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I've never felt so weak and dizzy. I got every side effect listed on the package, but far worse than I could have imagined. I felt like I was dying. However, it did pass in 36 awful hours, and I wasn't constipated any more.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
10/16/2014

virtually worthless

Georgiacowboy | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/1/2014
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Took 2 of these tablets at 3:00 pm and within an hour they started working.Experiencd no cramps.At 5:00 pm took the solution I was to drink and after drinking 64 fluid ounces I took the last 2 tablets before going to bed.

2nd time user | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2014
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I had used this drug before for treatment of constipation. One thing my experience taught me this time is to take the drug early, it often takes a lot longer than 12 hours to start working. I took 1 tablet on Sunday evening at 5pm with a large glass of water but it didn't start taking effect until 11.30am the next day, and continued to work through until the early evening of Monday. I experienced some cramping but it wasn't too bad, my stools were loose and watery but I didn't have diarrhea. I think the key to avoiding the awful side effects mentioned by others is to take the medication with lots of water, and start off taking 1 tablet and increase to 2 if the first dose is not effective. I would also recommend clearing your schedule for the next day, as you may need to make multiple trips to the loo and your stools will probably be watery.Read More Read Less

Manchesterice | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2014
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Symptoms of ulcerative colitis occurred the day after a colonoscopy. I had previously no symptoms for 20 years and this was just a routine check which showed no sign of the disease. 12 months later after trying to get the medical profession to take me seriously I have been found to have indeterminate ulcerated and bleeding bowel disease. Maybe now I can get treatment which hopefully will do me no harm.

backfixed | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2014
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

After back surgery while on opiod pain meds, constipation hit pretty hard. A dose of 10 mg was ineffective, increased dose to 15 mg and achieved desired results. Still use for occasional relief, 10 mg dose is iffy, 15 mg always works, if taking at bedtime, be preparred after morning coffee, you won't have much warning.

Stopped Up | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/14/2012
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I suppose those for whom this medication works without any complications do not write reviews. But I must say that the medication worked quite well for me. I had to take only 10 mg and waited for about nine hours before having results. Process was normal with no cramps, urgency, nausea, etc. I took the med for about 24 hours (3x10 mg) just to be sure. One last thing about some of the other reviews. These are tiny pills, about 5 mm in diameter and coated. How hard can it possibly be to swallow it down? You don't even feel it going down. So why is it that some people gave it one star for ease of use?! I mean how did they try to take it? By snorting the powder?Read More Read Less

wafaa | 55-64 | Female | Patient
5/23/2012
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Igot generalised skin eruption after using bisacdyl for 3 weeks. My question is it possible complication of this drug?Ist recorded before?

buop | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2011
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

I had 13 painful bowel movements before a internal radiation procedure. I had severe cramps for three weeks along with diarrheal,