I am not finished taking this medicine yet but it causes a very strong metallic taste in your throat/mouth starting 5 minutes after you use it, continuing for 10 minutes after.

taking one drop 3 times a day for 3 months now, and still having problems. Doctor told me it was dry eye and inflammation, however I believe it's from a Lasik Surgery that was botched.

Trillian | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/7/2019
Condition: Dotted Lesions or Damage on Cornea of Eye

This has been a life saver for me. I was losing my vision and had no idea why. The doctor, also, did not know what happened but it was severe. I did not think these drops along with artificial tears, ointment and warm compresses would work. After 3 months my corneas are almost healed and my vision is returning.

Don | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/12/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Eye

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2015
Condition: Severe Inflammation of the Cornea with Rosacea Involvement

I just started using do to another eye drop that did not help the ocular roseacea that I have. I found that my eyes felt so much better after just one dose but just now my second day my throat is killing me do to the horrible taste this has been leaving in my mouth, but I think a sore throat is better than the burning in my eyes prior to these drops was unbearable. I do think they helped and much better value than the more expensive drops

Ash | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Outer Ear due to Allergy

I'm not finishing this medication, I called my doctor to get a different prescription. After only a few minutes I experienced a horrible taste in the back of my throat and did so every dosage.

jayjay | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/2/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Eye

I have been treated for acute eye dryness for two years with no relief. My eyes hurt and were extremely light sensitive. Changed doctors and was prescribed this med and my eyes are 98% improved.