I normally never write on these things, but this medication has worked SO WELL for me, that I wanted to share, in case my comments might help someone who is undecided about Wellbutrin. I have had severe depression for about 10 years. Had been on prozac and effexor before wellbutrin. They both worked, but not even close to how the wellbutrin is helping me! I'm taking 300mg XL per day. I felt ...

i am trying to loose weight to

Sailing now | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Depression

Wellbutrin is the only medicine that gives me any relief from my depression. After trying Prozac and Lexapro for many years, found a new doctor that has me take Wellbutrin along with my Lexapro. Not sure why, but he said they work well together. Amazing results. I feel like I have my life back and I don't find myself so pitiful. I'm healthy and happy and just wish someone had given me Wellbutrin earlier. Also - the side effects do go away... constipation, tremors and dreaming were pretty bad at first. Now, after two to three months, they are all gone. Keep trying with this med. it may not work for everyone, but it sure did for me.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/9/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

Took initial dose (37.5mg) and within an hour I started vomiting. Vomiting lasted nearly 2 days. Doctor called it an allergic reaction and agreed that I discontinue taking. I only took the one dose.

K.A. | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2021
Condition: Depressed Mood Disorder Occurring Every Year at the Same Time

This medication has been a God sent! I started taking it for low energy levels which started impacting my work and my relationship because my energy was drained by 2pm every day and I'd be on the couch by 5pm. I've only been taking it a week now but the effect was immediate - Now I'm up at 7am and good until about 11pm. No other side effects other than a lack of appetite so I just have to remind myself to eat.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/20/2021
Condition: Stop Smoking

After around 6 months use, my smoking almost stopped.

KevinB. | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2021
Condition: Depression

Good antidepressant. Helped me get rid of depression. I believe that its effect can have different effects on different people: someone will help without problems, but someone does not. I bought Wellbutrin here https://wellmed-24.com/buy-wellbutrin-online