havent taken yet

protector | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Caregiver
4/19/2016

my Love one has taken cogentin for six years sense age 22 & last two years with seroquel. He has slur speech, walks like he's drunk, with a good night sleep, takes his pills at waking hour and he's tired, confusion, blur visions, repeats himself, ask the same question over within 15 minutes of the conversation, irregular heart beat at times, droppy eyes, wants to sleep & does it on the job, in his classes, at home an hour after he takes these meds, his throat feels sore, very dry mouth and skin, rash on skin, been violet, out rage name calling for no reason, muscle spasm & twitches during his sleep,enlarged pupils, drinks excessive water enough to give you more toxins & out of BPA Bottles as reusables everyday, irrebility, memory loss. And this is what he tells me: " these meds makes me better than how I use to be". This is how he use to be folks, excessive sweating, hyper (ADHD) depressed. And these things he thought was out rageously abnormal and he said he needed cogentin, seroquel and now Paxel with the other two.So I'm watching him slowly deteriating his entire body, slowly dying off. By the way this also subtracts your life span by 25 years. Not one doctor Dignosed him to have Bi polar nor schizaphrenia yet he finally found a old doctor that was willing to give him what he wanted.He's with held all urgent information from his pyscho of all these side effects. Should I inform his doctor of these symptoms? Any comment, please do

meatball | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/20/2016

the side effects of this medicine (constipation, dry mouth, etc) far outwweigh any benefit

NoCogentin | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
11/26/2014

Memory loss, can't concentrate, hearing voices.. I'm glad to see these comments today. He drove 15 miles today to go to WalMart to p/u his med's and picked up something in the grocery section and came home without his meds. It was the reason he went to WM and forgot that fast. He's only 51 and will not be taking Cogentin anymore.

ZippyZoe#1 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/30/2014

Me me very sick..uncontrolled anxiety.

Ohnoneveragain | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/25/2013
Condition: Extrapyramidal Reaction

Was put on this for about a three month period for extrapyramidal symptoms. (I had where all my muscles would contract at once and would let go for hours) anyways so they gave me cogentin, but I "woke up" three months into taking it and could not remember even a little bit of what I had done in the past three months. According to caregivers I ate, drank, communicated normally but I couldn't remember a thing. It was to me like I went to sleep and woke up and three months had gone by. It did work well in controlling my symptoms though. But cant go through life asleep essentially.