I was prescribed this after a miserable 7 months with what was eventually diagnosed as IBS. I had a CT scan, numerous doctors appointments, etc., for lower-left abdominal pain that would last all day, every day. It was pretty much all I thought about all day for those months. I was finally referred to a GI who prescribed this medication, and within days of taking this medication twice a day as ...

Ann | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/20/2021
Condition: Irritable Colon

I could see no change in my problem. And the dry mouth was quite severe.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2020
Condition: Irritable Colon

I had a bad reaction to this drug. Tightness in chest. Heartburn (I never get heartburn.) Drowsiness, I felt sleepy all the time.

Reddoxiechick | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Irritable Colon

I’ve sufferer here, my GI thought this would help after I was in the middle of a bad diverticulitis bout. This only worked on day one, then it was downhill from there. It upset my stomach very bad made me more sick , and gave me extreme diarrhea , never again

Rory1908 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/22/2018

I was prescribed this on my most recent ER visit for abdominal pain. My pancreas level were elevated causing me severe pain. I've been on it for 3 days and so far the pain is manageable. A little dry mouth but other than that it's helping with abdominal pain.

Bird | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2017

I was told after two years of pain. I had EMGs, MRIs and a C-T Scan. My Primary Care Doc, read all the reports and my history. I have "Adult Colic". Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm enjoying feeling better after all the pains. When I return to my PC, I'll be wearing a pink baby pacifier around my neck on a pink ribbon. If I am in a "baby stage", I want to behave like one. Now to be free to sip my Jack & Coke from a bottle. ;-) ;-)