I was taking Allegra, but now take this. I have been taking fexofenadine for years and it is the only thing that works for me. I take it faithfully all year round and feel great.

I have been having tongue sores and mouth sores for about 1 year. Very painful. I am going to stop allegra and see if the sores get better. I am doing this with all of my medications to see which one is causing such ulceration on my tonge and in my mouth.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/4/2019
Condition: Hives

prescribed Allegra and Zantac in combination for hives, used generic and works great

Be | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/10/2018
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

Natural buterbar plant rated as more effective than fexo https://fyiliving.com/uncategorized/butterbur-effective-herbal-remedy-for-allergies Clinical and Experimental Allergy, 2004 By D. Lee; R. Gray; Asthma & Allergy Research Group, Ninewells Hospital & Medical School, University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland

joseph | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/9/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/23/2014

I suffer from Vestibular Migraines. My allergist thought maybe some sinus/.allergy issues contribute to this. Within 20 minutes of taking this I became extremely drousy (I took at night with dinner). A few hours later that subsided, however when I went to bed it was as if I had consumed a Starbucks espresso! I hadnt slept for 3 days! I also had an INCREASED headache! I will try Zyrtec next.

phyllis | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2014
Condition: Hives

made me feel sick and very nauseous