I previously reviewed these drops after using one time. I decided to try them again & have used them now for almost 3 months with no side effects that I can say are coming from them. I do have bad sinus allergies but I hope they are from the outside air & not these drops. I use them at night, & they have lasted almost 3 months.

I was on Alphagan P for about 6 months and my left leg hurt so much my doctor had me get a cardiogram to see if I had a cardiovascular problem. I checked the Side Effects for this drug on the internet and found that it could cause muscular weakness. I stopped this drug and was given Briminodine about 3 weeks ago. My leg is beginning to feel weak again, like it's going to give out on me. The ph...

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/7/2019
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

I had many of the side effects like blurred vision, dizziness, and inflammation in and around the eye with matter build up. I am being treated for all the symptoms and when I had an eye appointment, the eye doctor said the eye drops were my problem and the eye pressures had increased from 18 to 24 in both eyes in 3 months time.

Jack Jones | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2019
Condition: Wide-Angle Glaucoma

Made me very dizzy had to stop could not even go out.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/22/2019
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Eyelid crusting which I had trouble convincing my provider. This was followed by red eyeballs and irritation. Eyes often glued shut by morning.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/7/2018
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Been using over 10 years. Eyelids itch sometimes. I am 67 yrs old. Seems to work. Better than going blind.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/9/2018
Condition: Wide-Angle Glaucoma

Caused burning and redness of my eyes