This drug was great at preventing the motion sickness however the side effects that my wife had isn't worth using it again. She has been off the drug for 7 days now and continues to experience nausea, headaches and a slight dizzyness, which she completely avoided on the cruise?. She hasn't felt good since we came off the cruise.

Horrible, horrible drug. Took it for a cruise.started getting dizzy after removal the day after removing patch. Have been dizzy, nauseous and vomiting , blurry vision for 6days now. Feel awful. Went to dr. but he said he had never heard of anyone getting these symptoms. I hope this goes away soon. Don't know what to do. Please everybody stay away from this drug.

BAD EXPERIENCE | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2021

80 year old female was given this for vertigo, after 23 days on the patch after experiencing dryness I took it off.... I have been nauseous and confused EVERY morning... somebody please tell me how long these symptoms going to last ? I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS MEDICINE ANYMORE !!! Bad experience and still going through ... please don’t take it!!!

RobS | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/5/2021
Condition: Motion Sickness

If I could rate this stuff 20 stars, I would!!! My wife and I both are very susceptible to sea sickness and we like to scuba dive from boats. Historically, we would tough it out, or just give up and have them take us back to shore if the water wasn't glass smooth. Dramamine/Bonine helped, but after three or four of them, if we managed to stay awake, we wished we were asleep and it was just a bad dream...didn't do much for us. Recently we spoke with our doctor about it and he recommended Scopolamine, so we tried it. We put the patch on in the morning and went on an afternoon and night dive. In Hawaii at the time they were experiencing what the news called "the surge of the decade"...10 foot plus swells. 50' surf at Pipeline, it was impressive! The boat was mid-sized about 30'-40' and was bobbing around pretty good. Neither my wife or I felt any motion sickness at all. None. We were incredulous. After the first dive they gave us snacks...we were hungry and ate the sandwiches. Historically, if we were managing to hang on to this point, there's no way we would have eaten anything without sending it over the leeward side almost immediately. After the second dive, the swells were really strong and you had to hang on to something to not get pitched overboard. I could feel the motion at this point, but not enough to even concern me the slightest. There were a couple side effects worth mentioning, though it would not deter me from using it every time we go out on a boat. The most noticeable for both of us was a dry mouth. Really dry mouth, but we just kept sipping water frequently and it was completely manageable. The other side effect I felt was being a bit loopy. It too was completely manageable. I was cognizant of the effect and it did not deter me from diving, or driving a vehicle, because I did not deem it to be enough to be concerned about. If you're prone to motion sickness...this is the solution!!!

MJasyd | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/6/2020
Condition: Prevention of Motion Sickness

These things are awesome, my doctor gave me a script prior to going on a cruise since I tend to get motion sickness. The first night of the cruise the people I was with mentioned how rough the sea had been and I had no idea. These worked a charm. No nausea or side effects worth discontinuing.

kjo | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/9/2020
Condition: Prevent Nausea and Vomiting After Surgery

I vomited 5 times post surgery, DID NOT WORK

Maggie | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/13/2020
Condition: Motion Sickness

I tried the patch out for the first time on the water to prevent motion sickness. While it worked in the way that I didn't get sick, I felt a whole lot of other symptoms. For example, Hallucinations, confusion, and delirium were present for 10 straight hours. I was seeing many different colors and things that weren't there. I have never done acid in my life or shrooms but I'd imagine it would feel something like what I experienced with the Scopolamine patch. I was high and very uncomfortable, talking to myself and making comments to people who weren't actually talking to me. I found it very hard to concentrate and my vision was completely blurred. I am a SCUBA diver and I am so glad this didn't happen while I was 100 ft down because the effects could have been potentially fatal. Overall, I would not recommend this patch for motion sickness because it made me feel paranoid and unsafe. STAY AWAY unless you wanna trip really hard.