Experiencing a viral cold with chest congestion and coughing. This medicine does reduce the cough but still allows me to get rid of the phlegm.

I haven't taken this med,as after I read the paper I received after getting it really bothered me. It said that if I get a side effect that I would have to call the FDA @ the 800 number they get me. So I felt like it wasn't a good med to take.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/11/2021
Condition: Cough

This drug may have been more effective had I taken it longer. However, after one or two doses, I suffered from severe, systemic itching. The itching actually woke me from sleep. Every square inch of my skin was affected. I will never take it again.

Sick coughing | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/13/2020
Condition: Cough

I have a mac lung infection and. Was coughing constantly. This drug stopped the cough. Nyquil

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2020

did not work for me

Carlislk | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2020
Condition: Cough

Work very well for me. Did not expect much from it but was nicely surprised with it's overall effectiveness.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2020
Condition: Cough

Did nothing for my cough. Oh wait, other than make it worse. Now my lungs are burning!! I've coughed more since I took it. Can't wait for it to wear off!! Id I could have given no stars for questions 1 and 3 I would have.