After reading all the reviews I was scared to take this. So, I made sure to drink a full glass of water before I took it and right before bed. I took it with lunch and with dinner, in the middle of the meal. I never experienced any symptoms and took two a day for one week.

I had a bladder infection, I took the first pill and fifteen minutes I was shaky,it has been about 3 hours now and I am so nauseated that I want to cry. I hate this medicine. No wonder the pharmacist said to me that if I started to feel sick to stop right away and call the doctor and have him prescribe another antibiotic, obviously she knew what I was in for...I just flushed all the pills down the...

Tracy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I have never used this medication before and did not even think twice when i took it before work. by the time I got to work I was green to the gills, nauseous, light headed felt like if I moved i was going to vomit. I called my doctor and they said to stop the medication but there was nothing they could do right now for the nausea I just has to wait it out. I just want to crawl in a hole till its over. NEVER take this medication.

Vegas Girl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention

within an hour of taking this medication I was so sick and nauseous I could not focus or function- I would not advice this medication

Mr. S. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

Have been on this 100mg twice daily and does not seem to be taking care of my infection.

Joan | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/30/2021
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

Ive been on this for 9 months and they have been the best time for me. No more UTI’s. No noticeable side effects. It is great.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Had to get an additional 2 day dose because med did not seem to be working. I experienced significant diarrhea, nausea and increased vertigo while on it. Now I have a crazy outbreak of hives, although I did not see any mention of hives in the other reviews. I will not be taking this med again- it did not seem to be as effective as Cipro.