I COULD NOT TAKE THIS AT BEDTIME HAD HALLUCINATIONS, SCARED THE DEATH OUT OF MY WIFE. TAKEN IN THE A.M. HAS BEEN THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM. WIFE SEES GREAT SIGNS OF MEMORY RETURN.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
4/16/2021
Condition: Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Type Dementia

My 81 year old father began taking this and everything went downhill fast. Hallucinations to the extent he sat at the sofa with a knife at his side.

Linjet | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/19/2021
Condition: Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Type Dementia

I feel like it is not doing any good. I'm not sick, but now that I have read all the possible side effects, I can say I do have to urinate more frequently, often I seem to have insomnia, and I seem to have less energy. I was extremely depressed for about 6 wks. I am getting better, but I do not feel as normal (good) as I did before starting this drug. I will be speaking to my doctor. I started this Rx in October. Now it is mid-Feb 2021.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/28/2020
Condition: Cognitive Impairment following Traumatic Brain Injury

This drug has given my ability to recall dreams I thought were gone after my aneurysm rupture. Thankyou.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient