Terrible area of rash on scalp with much scaling and flaking for over a year of increasing in area size using various treaments. Now, two weeks of using fluocinolone oil and lotion, almost entirely gone no itching which keeps my fingers away from area. Diagnosis is psoriasis. Area is slight pink after being red. Hopefully this is the end of problem.

My doctor perscribed this for me. When I started using it. It burned and itched in the areas that I applied it to. Which are some of the common side effect. After using it for awhile that all goes away. However It seemed to bring down the flaking but never fully cleared it up, and the ithching still comes and goes which was there before treatment. Technically if your not washing ur hair at least t...

Philly | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2020
Condition: Psoriasis of Scalp

works somewhat...messy application if for scalp, ruins bed linens and clothing...oil stains do not comeout...and if you have thicker hair, not sure most of product actually gets to scalp.

Jose | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2020
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

Relieved itchy hands arms legs and feet.

velcromidway | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/14/2017
Condition: Psoriasis of Scalp

I had no problems using the oil on my eyebrows or face, it went on easily with a cotton swab and I had no burning or itching. My scalp, on the other hand, I did experience some mild burning at first but that went away within a week. After only 8 days of treatment I went from using it on my whole scalp to spot treating.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
1/16/2015
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2014
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It

Have eczema. Developed a patch looking rash on my face from the friction of my glasses. Used it for only one day & its slowly disappearing on me. Thank god because it was on my face & it looked horrible like I got punched.