I have taken this drug for the past two cases of sinusitis. I kept the empty bottle to remind me of what worked before. I now have another sinus infection, three winters in a row and I will see my doctor asap to get this drug again. It worked very well for me although it did make food and water taste funny for the duration. I had some weird dreams too but only for a few days. I will gladly ta...

Had severe bronchitis for 6 weeks, was put on levaquin and levofloxacin within that time period. after taking the last pill of the 2nd dose, 4 weeks later I still have severe pain and stiffness in my ankles,and feet, back of knees are painful when I try to lower myself like kneeling or sitting on floor and calves hurt,my right knee hurts, horrible in the morning or if I do any exercise, also const...

S | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I was prescribed this drug to treat epididymitis and aside from a bit of soreness in my shoulders and some vivid dreams there were no side effects. Worked great.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/30/2020
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

Will never take this medication again, nausea and dizziness not the worst part, my leg muscles and joints so bad that I was in tears most of the time and eyes twitched for almost 2 months after stopping the medication

Donna | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2020
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Chronic Bronchitis

I was able to breath quickly, but then starting getting pain in calves.Took it for 7 days and now shoulder pain going down arms and hard to walk.

Patti Wood | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/2/2020
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Bronchitis

65 yrs old and I was being treated for Acute Bronchitis,after a week I got worse ended up in ER they prescribed this med for me to take for 5 days, I have had no problems except for my heart racing a little!! It really helped me!

Patti Wood | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient