I paid $38 as a co-pay for 2.5 ml which is a 25 day supply if you calculate 1 drop in each eye per day and no lost drops onto your shirt. That comes out to $143,000 a gallon! or, if you have no insurance and are paying full price roughly $750,0000 a gallon. I think Alcon has got some big 'nads charging 3/4 of a million dollars a gallon for eye drops. With that said....the stuff works great and ...

This stuff gave me the worst cold I have had in a couple of years. Ended up having to cancel appointments and other events and spend money on cold remedies. I would not have taken it if I had known

Susie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2021
Condition: Symptom in the Eye Associated with Allergic Rhinitis

I have only been using Pataday two days, but what a difference! For several months I have had severe itching, irritation and watery eyes. I went to my eye doctor for my annual exam and mentioned my symptoms. He recommended Pataday twice a day. My eyes are much clearer, most of the redness is gone, and the itching has almost completely subsided. This product has been a game changer for me.

Dee Anne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/13/2021
Condition: Symptom in the Eye Associated with Allergic Rhinitis

These eyedrops DO NOT last for 24 hours; if anything maybe 7 hours. What is more frustrating is the sample sizing of the product for over $20. Very disappointed.

Becky C | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2021
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

OMGosh I was so miserable for 2 weeks and then finally couldn't take it anymore and went to the store to get something that would work.... most of the eye drops were around $6 and i saw Pataday and it was $24....I thought maybe there was a difference so decided to buy it anyway...boy am I glad I did!! I got to my car opened the package and put a drop in each eye and PATADAY work INSTANTLY, I am not joking INSTANTLY my eyes stopped itching I just wish i would have got it sooner!!

Meliapau | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2020
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

if you buy this OTC it is less than $20 however I filled it at Walmart Pharmacy and it was $90---treated 1 eye with 1 drop and 2 hours later I now have a cough so I won't be using anymore of it...I don't recommend this to anyone because it has too many side affects.

Baldo | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2020
Condition: Symptom in the Eye Associated with Allergic Rhinitis

My seasonal allergies are brutal. My eye doctor recommended I try Pataday saying it is a new, OTC treatment. I have now been on it twice per day for two weeks and it brings no relief whatsoever. In fact, I am sitting here with an ice pack on my right eye trying to keep from scratching it out of my head and decided to write reviews so others know. I wish I had read reviews before purchasing.