I have a history of high blood preasure as well as high colesterol which is now at 103 sdl. my docter wants to see it at 100. My blood preasure at below 125.

i haven't started taking it yet

Rossnorose | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2016
jimjimmyjimjimjim | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/24/2014
Condition: Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention

I started taking this for several reasons mainly congestive heart failure. I find my skin which was terribly itchy as well as a horrible cough I had from other medications I have to take have cleared up. My knees and back no longer hurt from arthritis either. I highly recommend 3-6-9 to anyone

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
2/24/2014

I wouldn't say I have acne, few pimples here/there as normal, but I'm a freak when it comes to washing my face... Starting taking this about a week ago and my skin has never looked and felt better. My wife couldn't believe how soft my face felt. I'm taking this in addition to Slimify to help lose about 10 pounds and I can tell my body definitely feels better after taking it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/18/2013

1200 MG twice per day...routine, preventive measures.

zimi | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/19/2012

I have developed itching and rash on my neck & face, will now stop using. Benefit from drug that it help ease my RA syptoms, muscle/joint pain.