When my pharmacy switched me to this from Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, I was livid. I went to this website and read horror stories then went back to the pharmacy to switch my medication back, but they said it would cost me over $200 with my prescription plan. So, as you can imagine, I kept this free generic version. Well, so far. So the same. I haven't noticed one difference and I've been on this for 6 mo...

I was on tri-lo-sprintec for months. I could not figure out why all the sudden I would be furious about something insignificant, then feel like crying 10 minutes later than back to normal. I had terrible itching on the back of my calves-would keep me up at night. I relied on my glasses more (my vision was worse), my periods were terrible and I would feel dizzy. Some occasions my shortness of br...

UserK8 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/8/2021

I have been on this pill for about 3 years now and it has worked great for me. My periods are lighter and I have never noticed a huge change in my moods. It’s been effective for all of my reasons to be on birth control

alice | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2021

I’m gonna make this more realistic than some of the other reviews. Some people do not seem to realize that everybody’s bodies are different and are going to handle hormones differently, so something that doesn’t work for your body may work for someone else’s, vice versa. Personally i’ve only been on Tri lo sprintec for a month. I’ve noticed some good and bad changes. I got intensely dry skin first thing, i have naturally very oily skin. I broke out in dry acne first thing, but it all went away very quickly and now my skin is the clearest it’s been in a long time. I’ve gained a couple pounds, i was 115 when i started taking the pills. I’m at 117 now and have noticed more weight in my legs and hips, i’m not complaining. My period is also insanely light, i just started a few days ago and there’s almost no pain either. Granted, my breasts have also been quite swollen and it’s uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach, this is a first. Overall i don’t hate this experience so far. If you haven’t tried birth control of any type before, I’d start here and if you don’t like it, stop anytime and try something else.

Maddy walker | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/24/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

I’ve been on this for at least 2 years. It does not cause me to have acne, mood swings, or irregular periods. My periods are shorter, lighter and less painful (Almost painless)

RebelW0M3N | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/20/2021
Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods

When I was taking it I noticed almost all the side effects ranging from dizziness to weight gain, to almost everything. Soon as I stopped taking it I lost 50lbs in 3 months. I will never take it again, I do NOT think this is a good option and it has made me think about not getting any other birth control options. The best birth control option is to keep your legs CLOSED!

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/30/2021

I am just finished with my third month and it has made my period lighter on the third month. The first 2 months were a heavier period maybe because my body was getting used to it and I also experienced headaches and nausea at first but it has been wokring so far.