I’m going on three weeks now 10mg morning and night. I switched over from Seroquel XR once a day. To beat the bad taste use Listerine breath strip or mouth spray when you take it. This is a Doctor approved method. Brushing the tongue 10 min. after taking the tablet helps with the numbness of the tongue. It gets the residual medication out of your mouth as well. I still get tired about 1 ...

taste like shit , i believe most doctors perscribe the new flavor of the week , (the newest thing out) , i believe some/most bi-polar people are realy ADHD ..i give up !!!15 years of treatment no bi-polar medicine works !!!

Deadinside | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/2/2019
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

Iâ??ve been on Saphris for 8 years!! I gained 50lbs and havenâ??t had sex or thought of it in 8 years. My body doesnâ??t smell right. I got bad hemroids from meds. Iâ??m dead inside in so many wAys. I can sit and stare into space for hours. Iâ??ve wasted 8 years being dead. I thought this was ok...thinking meds were working but they were slowing me down where I lost all my dreams for the future.

CR | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

I am excited to find this website I was paying almost $2 a pill from canada. Now 30 10mg tabs saphris only $6! Awesome.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/31/2018
Condition: Schizophrenia

I only took one dose and soon after had akathisia and difficult breathing and talking.

Jesslynne25 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2018
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

My doctor put me on this to help me sleep. He said this is like seroquel on high. He told me to take this with Benadryl. I was really confused by this, but I did it anyways. First night was great fell asleep in 15 minutes. I didn’t like my whole mouth going numb though. I woke up the next morning feeling great. I didn’t feel tired or drugged out for the first time in a long time. I didn’t take a nap all day either. The next night I tried taking it without the Benadryl, and things didn’t go well. I didn’t get sleepy at all and I waited an hour. Then I went ahead and took the Benadryl and went to bed. The next day I still felt good. A on going problem I started having was my hands and feet would start to go numb out of nowhere. It would like 15 to 30 minutes. Then on the 3rd and final day I woke up with the driest mouth ever! I thought I will just drink some water, and I will be good. That was not what happened. I chugged water all day long at work. Nothing helped. It felt like a desert in my mouth. I am no longer taking it. I can’t deal with all that. My doctor gave me something else to help me sleep I pick it up tomorrow. I am glad to hear that it has worked for a lot of you.

Spisa2b | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/28/2018
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

Saphris was working great for me, but noticed it was eating away at my gums. I was so upset, because I called it my wonder med.