I've battled with migraines since I can remember (Im 25 now) Ive tried everything. I got this from my neurologist today and IT HURT SO BAD but within 10 min my light sensitivity and sound sensitivity disappeared and I felt happy. Ive had a migraine everyday for 3 weeks and now its gone. I can feel it slowly coming back but it DOES work. I wish it werent so painful but it is worth it. My kit c...

My daughter has had migraines for several months. During a recent attack,the pain was so bad she couldn't talk or see clearly. She told me to give her a shot (free sample from nurse practitioner).After shot,she broke out in rash and her stomach was convulsing.I called 911.Her blood pressure shot to 172/100.It is usually half that.5 hrs at hospital,4 days recovery, still episodes of dizziness. Alle...

Scott Anthony | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/27/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

This drug has changed my life. Before if I felt a migraine coming on I'd start getting anxiety wondering how bad it would be. I've tried many different meds and this one is truly a miracle. If I got a migraine before I'd have to call in sick to work or go home and lay down. Now I just take the injection and 15-30 mins later, I'm good. It is amazing. The injection does hurt but it's so worth it. I have recommended this to multiple people and have yet to hear of anyone it hasn't helped. I do see that there are a lot of doctors that don't know about it or who refuse to prescribe it. Most say the want to find out why your getting the migraines 1st but in the mean time the patient is in pain.I feel this is so the doctor can charge for more visits and test. In my opinion we can find out WHY later but I'd like to be rid of the pain in the mean time. This medication is absolutely worth checking out if you suffer from migraines or cluster headaches.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/7/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I don't get migraines very often but when I do they are very debilitating. I get the classic migraine-aura first, then headache pain, sensitivity to light/sound, nausea/vomiting. I tried numerous oral medications and nasal medications..this is the first and only medication to help. It's amazing! Yes the injection is painful and scary..but it's so worth it to avoid the pain of a migraine ruining my entire day. I would definitely recommend this medication to others!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/4/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have had severe migraines for over 30 years and have tried every treatment and new medication that comes out. The Sumavel DosePro is the best that I have found to help relieve the migraine. Now for the negative. The delivery system is terrible. I have at least a 30-40% failure rate which is very upsetting when you are in pain and the medicine you have with you doesn't work. It's especially bad when you're away from home and you only have 1 of them with you. It also really hurts and usually leaves a welt and bleeds. I choose to put up with all of this because ultimately I know I will get relief. However, I think the manufacturer has had more than enough time to re-evaluate their device and just hasn't done it.

KMG0886 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/6/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

Seriously, this drug is a miracle drug. I take it for both migraines (Common and classic) and the occasional cluster headache. Although the initial shot stings like a bee (USE ICE BEFOREHAND), the effectiveness of this drug and the time it takes to work is amazing. After injecting the drug either in your thigh or stomach, your head will have a pins and needles feeling (not painful, just strange). After about 10-20 minutes of that, I feel like I never had a headache at all. I'm not tired, nauseous, or dizzy. I have no vertigo or any types or auras at all. It's fantastic. I was given administration method instead of the oral because of the severe nausea that either accompanies or precedes my migraines. For those out there with migraines with nausea and/or auras, this is the medicine for you. I can even take it at work without having any negative side effects. It's seriously has been a miracle drug for me. I've suffered from migraines since around 9 or 10, so I've been through the whole lot of medicines. I'm also on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds, so my choices are limited on what I can actually take. This drug works miracles!

Roazee | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/4/2013
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've had migraines for over 40 years and this is the first medication that really works for me. The headache pain is heightened right after dosing and I have really bad neck pain and tightening. But in about 45 mins it's gone completely and I can resume normal activities.