I'm really surprised to hear all of these negative reviews because I've had a really great experience with Beyaz. A few years ago, I was taking regular Yaz and I really liked it. After I lost my insurance I switched to a generic that was cheaper, Lo Ovral. On Lo Ovral, I got frequent headaches and gained about ten pounds. So as soon as I got my insurance back, I switched to Beyaz (Yaz now has a ge...

I gave 3 stars for each question, because I just began taking BeYaz this week and have yet to know what results it will yeild. But today is my 3rd day in and I woke up EXTREMELY nauseaus. I usually enjoy a cup of coffee right away in the morning, but I couldnt even bare to drink it my stomach was so quesy. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced nauseau this intensely and if it ever subsid...

Dr. Gina | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/15/2019
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

Beyaz is very effective for PMDD or Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, which is PMS with severe emotional symptoms. For that, and for acne, it served me well for over 10 years. However, my hair began falling out, but I did not think it was the Beyaz, because I take many other medications. After a few years when the hair loss became very obvious I stopped the Beyaz, and my hair loss stopped immediately. I should have stopped it sooner.

Stronglikemycoffee | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/2/2018

I took Ortho Evra (the patch) for about 8 years. Then I was on Nuvaring for about 3 years. And I have been on BeYaz for about 8 months. My sex drive dramatically increased (pretty much non existent with Ortho Evra and Nuvaring). I had more energy. I did not notice any change in acne, weight, or emotions. But overall I feel much much better.

mmtaylor | 19-24 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/21/2016
Condition: Acne

I have been taking Beyaz for about 5 years now and I have never had any problems with it. I initially started taking it for acne and it has done wonders for my skin and I barely ever get breakouts anymore. My periods are light, with little to no cramps (but didnâ??t really have bad ones to begin with) and only last a few days. My only complaint has to do with the price. Without insurance and the savings card a 28 day pack is around $150 but with the savings card itâ??s around $37 for me, which I still think is ridiculously expensive!! I have had multiple problems getting it filled at the right price with the Walgreenâ??s pharmacy and Bayerâ??s customer service is anything but helpful.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/4/2015

My physican put me on Beyaz to regulate my periods. After about 3 months I was depressed and crying for no reason. I have stopped taking and hope the symptoms resolve. I would NOT recommend this medication.

Shay | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2015
Condition: Acne

I have not been on this birth control very long, and am planning to come back to write a review after a few more months of usage. As far as it doing its job for acne, so far I have had a ton of tiny little pimples all over my face with a couple of larger ones. I am hoping that this is just my body getting used to things, but I do want to warn girls taking it for acne that you will possibly have to go through flare ups when first starting this pill. Aside from that, I am always tired...and I mean ALWAYS. I will wake up tired! I have very tender breast, headaches every day, and I have mood swings. My mood swings are not horrible, but I have noticed that things that would normally only lightly irritate me or I would look past have been things that I am now getting angry enough to bring up to my boyfriend and start fights about when I would usually let it go or not even think twice about it. If these type of side effects outweigh the pros for you, then I don't suggest this BC. For me personally, if the acne clears up, then the side effects will just become a part of daily life.