First 30 days stopped the need to urinate at night, and improved flow. I did experience back pain, reduced sex drive, and some depression. The last 6 months I only take it every third day with fewer side affects. I am 65 years old

I take my Tamsulosin at bedtime, my first really adequate micterition is around 6-7 AM and that is about it for the rest of the day

Jim | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/11/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

Doesn't cure a thing but brought all side effects to me.

Bernie | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/20/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

I had a burning sensation every time after urinating, I taught it was a urinate infection so I did go to the specialist they did do a lol finger exam and I do have a enlarged prostate so he recommended this medication I been taking it once a day for 3years I never felt that burning sensation again I did try to stop for 3 days to see if burning doesn’t come back but it did so it works great if there are side affects it weighs out of the benefits I get from it I’m 51

larryao | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/11/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

Stuffy nose, Eyes Pressure, Gasping for air when sleeping, Headache in the morning, Constipation/Pile, Occasional dizziness, Tooth sensitivity, Ringing in the right ear, Difficult time falling asleep at night, Lack of sexual desire, Erectile dysfunction, Retrograde ejaculation, Body weakness.

Bravoseven | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/1/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems
job | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/7/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Have been taking for approx 2 years. Not really noticing improvement, so doc doubled dosage, but after a month still not much help.