My son is 7yrs old and has been on quillivant for several months now! His grades improved, his behavior at school as well! It's so nice to finally hear his teacher saying positive things and praising my son for once instead of "he didn't have a good day". When it wears off he's just more active I'm blessed he doesn't get irritable, and one thing I love is that my son is still himself and doesn't t...

My son is 7 and he never had hyperactivity. Now he has hyperactivity. We are working on dosing at this time but it has been frustrating. I am lowering the dose and then working my way back up.

Anderson | 7-12 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/25/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My son has been on this medication since he was 2 years old and I notice he has been loosing weight he eats a lot has a great appetite and sleeps normal doesn�t seem to be zombied and tired now he in elementary but the weight gain has been my concern overall great medicine.

AustinsMomma | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/23/2019
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My 7 yr old son was diagnosed ADHD and has been on this medication for about a week. (I know, not a long time), however,,,he is like a different kid. A better, calmer version of himself. He can focus in school, actually getting his work done ON TIME and COMPLETE. He is getting good reports from his teacher(s). It has not affected his eating and has not shown any negative side effects (yet). As of right now he is on 2.5 ml after a hearty breakfast. I have not yet had to give him a booster during the day. Overall, I am very happy with this medication.

Anonymous | Caregiver
5/29/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Worked very well, but with supply chain issues (hasn't been in stock now for months) and continuous complications with manufacturer supplied coupons (unaffordable otherwise), this drug is not worth it. I would strongly advise finding another drug.

V's Mommy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
10/10/2017
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My 8 year old daughter takes this medicine. We used Adderall for a year. The difference is drastic. She is doing well at school. Looks forward to reading. Is focused and kind. Test scores improved. She is eating better and sleeping better. She is happier and I am happier. She is bit more sensitive but I'll take it.

MommyOf3 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/18/2016
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My daughter has been on this medicine for about 4 months. The first month she was on 4ml and no real change so we upped it to 6ml and again, no real change. Then it was changed to 8ml. That worked for a little while. Then it was 8ml with a 2ml "booster" around 2pm if needed. Well after about a week of 8ml she was like a zombie. I lowered it again to 6ml and she was still like a zombie. Now she's back down to 4ml and some days it works and some days it doesn't. She's also started biting her nails to the point where they sometimes bleed. She was never really a nail biter before. I don't understand how the starting dose of 4ml works well some days and makes her like a zombie others. This is supposed to be long acting but it seems to me like it isn't. It's all hitting her at once.