My son is 7yrs old and has been on quillivant for several months now! His grades improved, his behavior at school as well! It's so nice to finally hear his teacher saying positive things and praising my son for once instead of "he didn't have a good day". When it wears off he's just more active I'm blessed he doesn't get irritable, and one thing I love is that my son is still himself and doesn't t...

My son is 7 and he never had hyperactivity. Now he has hyperactivity. We are working on dosing at this time but it has been frustrating. I am lowering the dose and then working my way back up.

Anonymous |
7/10/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My 8 year old just started this medicine today. She has been talking alot but also she has been curling her lip when she talks which shes never done before, keeps licking her lips and yawing...is this normal????

Anderson | 7-12 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/25/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My son has been on this medication since he was 2 years old and I notice he has been loosing weight he eats a lot has a great appetite and sleeps normal doesn�t seem to be zombied and tired now he in elementary but the weight gain has been my concern overall great medicine.

AustinsMomma | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/23/2019
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My 7 yr old son was diagnosed ADHD and has been on this medication for about a week. (I know, not a long time), however,,,he is like a different kid. A better, calmer version of himself. He can focus in school, actually getting his work done ON TIME and COMPLETE. He is getting good reports from his teacher(s). It has not affected his eating and has not shown any negative side effects (yet). As of right now he is on 2.5 ml after a hearty breakfast. I have not yet had to give him a booster during the day. Overall, I am very happy with this medication.

Anonymous | Caregiver
5/29/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Worked very well, but with supply chain issues (hasn't been in stock now for months) and continuous complications with manufacturer supplied coupons (unaffordable otherwise), this drug is not worth it. I would strongly advise finding another drug.

V's Mommy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
10/10/2017
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My 8 year old daughter takes this medicine. We used Adderall for a year. The difference is drastic. She is doing well at school. Looks forward to reading. Is focused and kind. Test scores improved. She is eating better and sleeping better. She is happier and I am happier. She is bit more sensitive but I'll take it.