Love the transdermal system. No more hot flashes, vaginal dryness, or sleepless nights. Had some break-through bleeding first few months (light period) but that was explained to me by physician before I started it. I've been on it about 1.5 years now and only side-effect is weight gain around my waist. I've researched other HRT and think this is the best. I'm on the lowest dose 0.05/0.14. Is ...

the patch falls off with swimming and showers with warm water, feeling cramps, other than that, I suppose less night sweats and hot flashes.

Nan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/27/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I have been on the combi patch for over 20 years! Iv had no problems! I’m 65 this year and just found out that Medicare will not pay for it! I’ve had no night sweats, not hot flashes, no bleeding and I have felt like I’m 30!

Jill Pohlman | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Has worked great for me until recently. Manufacturer changed adhesive and now having terrible reaction as have others I have discovered. Extreme itching, burning, dried red skin and the patch falls off prior to time change out. Not working as effectively because of this. Adhesive used to be great with no complaints at all. PLEASE go back original adhesive and replace what I currently have been prescribed. I xant take this anymore!

Love2write | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/27/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I've been on the combipatch for a year. I did begin experiencing heavy bleeding in Jan 2021 fairly regularly. In February it was regular but light and March light bleeding in first week now nothing. I've recently in the last couple of weeks had very light hot flash and actually last night a night sweat. I've been very satisfied until Jan 2021. I'd been menopausalfor about 4 years until I started taking Climarapro in August 2019 which caused excessive bleeding after about 2 months and continued for 6 months until my doctor finally prescribed combipatch. I began combipatch in Jan 2020. I've read where women claim the patch causes cancer. If you have not got a uterus then you don't need progesterone so yes it can cause cancer and also if you're menopausal over 10 years the HRT isn't safe. There are special factors that could cause cancer. I recommend Dr Barbara Taylor aka menopause barbie. Check her out on YouTube or her website. She gave me the answers that influenced my positive outlook on HRT. Basically just keep going until you find what works for you. The benefits in my opinion outweigh the risks.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/20/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I have used combipatch for over a year. Took away all my menopausal systems. The most recent batch I received is definitely different. The disk is more rigid as the past was pliable. Also, I am now experiencing pretty significant irritation from this new patch but no issue prior. Trying to tough it out but its very uncomfortable. Wondering why

jeannewads | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/6/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

i've been on this patch for 11 yr; i never took it at full strength (1 patch twice a week) as even 1/wk caused bloating and breast pain. i've tapered over the years and now am at 1/2 patch every 10 days (on the 10th, 20th, 30th of each month). i tried tapering to Zero last year, and my hot flashes returned after 3-4 wk. hopefully, i can continue tapering successfully over the next few yrs.