This was what got me through during my first trimester of pregnancy. It helps tremendously with nausea and vomiting. My life saver!!!

The taste of this pill makes me gag... almost wish I could vomit just to get the taste out of my mouth!

Zia | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Miracle drug. Iâ??m prone to food poisoning..whatever that means....but I can suffer from extreme N

Cheesecake63 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2020
Sarah | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/9/2017
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Horrific stomach flu put me in urgent care after I severely dehydrated. I was prescribed ondansetron after two bags of fluids, and from that point forward was able to hydrate on my own without vomiting.

ab41961aol.com | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Vomiting with ulcerative colitis...this is a miracle drug

keepyouposted | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/27/2016
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

This is sooooo good, when I am vomiting there is nothing better than this stuff. you can take it once every six hours, although it knocks me out for a day per pill taken after the incident because it takes a long time for medications to get out of my system. I had to take 3 after a really bad instance of vomiting the other day, one right after the vomiting, then 2 in 6 hour incriminates. I think it may have made my period irregular for this month because there was so much in my body... I am not sure as of yet.