Most of my life, I've had a severe problem with excessive daytime sleepiness. I complained to doctors about fatigue just to hear them say that I'm depressed or I need to exercise more. My 1st sleep study was about 20 yrs ago and was told it was "a sleep apnea". The drug prescribed had one side effect, cariovascular disease. So, then I had high cholesteral and the drug was taken off the market. I'v...

I have narcolepsy. Have been taking Provigil/Modafinil for many years with good results. Recently the pill has changed and about 2 weeks after taking it, I started to get sick and taking the pill was like taking a placebo. I began feeling drugged, nauseated, disorientated, dizzy, agitated,fatigued and had to go to bed because I could not function. I stopped taking the drug. I began reading the att...

Jkava | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/8/2021
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

I started Modafinil about 5 months ago. Iâ??ll say this has seriously changed my life. I used to take adderall on my younger days due to brain fogging, not remembering some things, etc. however I did not exactly enjoy the super highs and lows of adderall nor Ritalin. Anywho, I am able to stay awake ALL day long. Before for about 6 years I was on nothing but zoloft and that was doing NOTHING for my excessive need to sleep. Like I donâ??t have shift work I just needed way to much sleep. Part of the reason being on adderall in my younger days was uninterest in things other than sleep. Anyways I can get work done I can get laundry done I can keep up with life my kids and my husband. I am very much greatful for this medication. It works wonders for me.

pri1106g | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/18/2020
Condition: Sleepiness Due To Shift Work Sleep Disorder

i had sleeping disorder because of my changing shifts for about 6 months , i am suffering from too many problems because of this , i sleep in my ofgice during the work and i not able to give time to my family . So i consult my doctor and he prescribed me modafinil, I bought it from PillsKing dot Com same day and after 2 days i recieved it , its delievery is really fast. Now i taking modafinil from 1 month and i feel much better, i highly recommend it if you suffer same problem like me.

Elsaanna327 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/8/2020

As a recovering addict to methamphetamine, this has been a life-saving solution. I can achieve the desired effects from Modafinil that I needed. It's not for everyday use, but in the correct dosage has relieved my symptoms of withdrawal, depression, and anxiety.

FuzzyTigger | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/14/2020
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

I started as once a day and had to go to twice a day. Once when I get up and once around noon. Without this all I can do is sleep. Now I get about 8 hours sleep at night and usually no naps during the day. Insurance once had me try adderall but that did not work. I have been taking Modafinil for many years now and it has been a lifesaver as far as I am concerned.

insta | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient