I have chronic migraines almost every day. I have botox shots every 12 weeks, on sumatriptan pills and now this embrace shot. I was a bit scared to take the shot, but I was having a bad episode that was in the third day and I couldn't do anything. Nothing helped so the next morning I injected tge shot in my arm. I will say it stings a little, but within about thirty minutes I startedstarted ...

My neurologist prescribed Zembrace because I wanted a faster-acting triptan. I was tired of waiting up to an hour for Maxalt and others to work while I writhed in pain. I administered Zembrace in my arm (instructions show you can also do it in your leg). It stung like a bee, adding more pain to my already pain-addled body. I felt instantly fatigued like I got the wind knocked out of me and needed ...

Audra Moore | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/4/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medicine has very very helpful. Any migraine I have had it has taken away all of mine so far within 2-3 hours.

GraceIsBad | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

Worst drug ever - did NOTHING. It is generic sumatriptan but a lower dose.

ZembraceDidn'tWork | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/7/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

Too expensive. Generic works fine. I get 6mg for a fraction of the cost. 3mg did not work for me and was really expensive.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/19/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

Tried the 3mg. It didn't work. Wasn't powerful enough. On top of it not working, it is expensive. $1,200 for 4 injections. No thank you!

huskersfan | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

Having tried many different medications for my chronic migraines my neurologist recently gave me a trial of this shot with the warning that it may not work any better than anything else we have tried but he wanted me to give it a "shot"! I took the first one and it was like a 20 minute wonder. I started to feel better and the episode lessened so I could go back to teaching with no pills or or medications many of which I can't take because I have ulcers. I am severely limited on what I can take. A lifesaver, this one!!!