after going to the gym three times a week for over 12 months and not shifting a single pound and having the usual blood tests for diebetes etc my doctor prescribed orlistat, after 3 weeks of being on orlistat i have lost weight (6 lbs) which is amazing. If you think yeh i can eat what i want and loose weight your wrong this drug makes you think about what your eating and i think overall it teache...

THIS MEDICATION DOES NOT PRODUCE RESULTS

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
3/1/2021
Condition: Overweight

Today I bought Orlistat https://tlabc.tech/50458f74e9 Haven't drank yet. From tomorrow night to experience. But I heard a lot about Orlistat. I read the review, not bad ones. I previously drank Xenical (Switzerland). Here it works exactly at 5. Unless, of course, this is the original. There are a lot of fakes, you can immediately understand, it does not even work. I want to write for this product https://tlabc.tech/50458f74e9 Orlistat works no worse than Xenical. I take Orlistat 3 times a day with meals. I go to the toilet 2 times a day with the presence of orange fat. I began to feel easier. I advise you to buy this product. I put 5 .. I will get results. My height is 160 / weight 85. I want to lose about 7 kg. No more. And previously weighed 78.

Orlis | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/6/2019
Condition: Overweight

I have used this medication more than three months but I have just lost only 02 ponds. Kindly tell me the side effects of this tablet and whr did my weight not loss

CrossFitGirl | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/18/2019
Condition: Weight Loss Management for Overweight or Obese Person

I am not heavily overweight, I am 5'4" and 167 pounds, but I am overweight enough to where it makes me uncomfortable. I exercise, I eat healthy but I have never been able to lose the extra weight i have. I tried Lean Bean, which made me gain 10 pounds, and I tried Hydroxycut which also made me gain weight. I have been on this for one week, and yes the loose bathroom habits are annoying and uncomfortable, but they are manageable after the first few days, and make sure to decrease the fat in your diet or the symptoms will come on suddenly. Its totally gross

Joe | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/14/2019
Condition: Weight Loss Management for Overweight or Obese Person

I had success with weight loss on prescription orlistat but I suffered with embarrassing side effects. I was shopping when I had my first reaction to the drug. I bent over to pick an item from the bottom shelf when I raised back up I realized I had lost control of my bowels. It turned out to be the first of many accidents. So my advice would be to find alternative weight loss treatments unless you don't mind buying diapers.

Marie Terence | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2017
Condition: Weight Loss Management for Overweight or Obese Person

I have not actually started Orlistat yet, however i am mildly concerned about not losing weight. At this very moment i am 12 and going to be 13 in around a month.