Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/15/2022
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I was on it for 3 days but couldn't tolerate the 30units the Dr started me in. I stopped UT & went back to 70/30. Then dr talked me into trying again at 15units a day. I was able to tolerate & am at 35 units daily. It hasn't lowered my blood sugar at all. Actually blood sugar has gone up & stayed 250-300. I'm taking novolog before meals but nothing is lowering it. Dr says still alit of wiggle room & I can increase slowly to 60 units. Idk if I should. I go back to dr in 2wks & will discuss more. I can definitely tell it's working on my other hormones though.Read More Read Less

FL Mom | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/24/2020
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I have been on this regimen since 2017 and find that it works for me, I have been able to lower my dose over time. My major problem with my type 2 seems to be hormonal and this helps tell my body not to reject the insulin it is trying to make. The only thing I caution is about the injection site, I have had it happen on a few occasions that I must hit a vein or something in my abdomen and within minutes I spiral into a hypoglycemic episode.

normal old man | 75 or over | Male | Patient
5/21/2020
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

About 2 hours after injection I have a lot of gas(belching), heart burn and some acid reflux which last 6-7 hours. It has not lowered my blood sugars levels. When this supply is gone I am going back to the Tresiba pen.