This medicination has caused alot of nausea for me. I wasn't able to eat anything without feeling like everything in my stomach was turning. Headaches were awful

Abigail | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/8/2019

Pizza face | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/20/2018
Condition: Acne

I was originally started on ortho-tricyclen for pregnancy prevention as well as acne. I worked great! Then came the generic version, which worked ok. THEN, the generic of the generic version came out, which was AWFUL!!! My acne was back and WORSE!! My moods/emotions were all over the place! I called my OB/Gyn doc and requested that she send my pharmacy ortho-tricyclen immediately! I didnâ??t care how much it was going to cost! When a drug company feels the need to make the GENERIC version of the GENERIC VERSION, they need to re-evaluate their mission. Also, where do pharmacies get the right to determine what version the patient gets? If Iâ??m on ortho-tricyclen specifically for acne, and itâ??s working, where does the pharmacy have the right to send me the generic version without my consent? I wonâ??t get on my soap box about the health insurance companies, but you can see the source of the problem.

TriFemynorsucks | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/17/2018

I HATE the packaging of this bill so much. The ease of use is garbage and I constantly feel like I'm taking pills on the wrong day. I know this sounds ridiculous because the days are right there on the back of the package at the top but I far prefer having the days on the front of the pack and on every day! I've taken practically every generic of this kind of BC because my pharmacy literally just throws whatever they have lying around at me, and this is my least favorite pack by a country mile. The name also sounds like it's something out of Norse mythology. HATE IT.

Jess T | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2018
Condition: Acne

The first week of taking this pill my acne was slowing starting to clear up. But now at the end of the second week it came back with a vengeance on my chin. Is this normal??? I know it will probably get worse before it gets better but it may just be too soon to tell.