At the one month mark blood sugars are below target! I have to take this in the evening because it makes me soooo tired! Also I have noticed increase in blurred vision, don't care for that. I will discuss with doctor at next visit, until then I will continue taking as prescribed.

It was suggested by a diabetic nurse that I shouldn't be taking these pills, not good for me in the long run.

nuliver | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2020
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I've only been on it for a week, but I don't see any effectiveness at all. I was told to take in am with breakfast because it could lower my blood sugar quickly. I take it along with Metformin, and by lunch my sugars are higher than when I woke up. 250-300 range, my muscles ache and I'm tired more than usual. Sometimes when my sugar is high at lunch, I skip eating. I feel hungry all the time but when I go to eat my appetite disappears.

Bubba | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/13/2020
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

Works good for me. No side effects. You have to take it for 3 months to get the full effect.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/19/2018
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

gained 30 lbs. feet, legs and thighs swelling so bad I had to go to e.r. dr took me off of it.

dellis9326 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/21/2017
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

After 2 months of use, the effectiveness of this medication is questionable. I've had a few low reading but my morning reading before breakfast are much higher than expected (in the 160 range). I get lots of exercise (12,000 plus steps per day) so I having difficult figuring the right time to take the medicine. I concerned my vision is changing and becoming blurred.

LowCarbHero | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient