Lowered my pressure from 30 to 12. The only downside is the skin under my eye has gotten dark. I use a concealer to cover it. My lashes get so long I need to trim them.

Haven't had a pressure check since starting Vyzulta a week ago so I can't rate effectiveness yet, but did want to say that I seem to be losing 1 drop for every drop instilled in my eyes, either because the dropper hole is too big or thru capillary action sucking a drop out when I turn the dropper right-side-up. That's a major concern given how expensive this medicine is.

LEON | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/7/2019
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Increased Tinnitus Brown color eyes Expensive

Anonymous | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/18/2019
Condition: Wide-Angle Glaucoma

jwillin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/23/2019

Vyzulta was prescribed to me to decrease my eye pressure (Open Primary Glaucoma). It went from 23 to 12. My only issue with it is that I believe it increases my blood pressure. I don't have the problem with long eyelashes, but do have the dark circles under my eyes. Also, blurry vision.

Ajcobe5 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient