Due to chronic pain, I have been using this patch for several weeks now, and it has helped me tremendously deal witht he never ending pain I deal with day in and day out. In the past I have had injections to relieve pain, and I was sceptical about this treatment but it works for me.

I HAVE HAD MY BERSAL SACK REMOVED&MY MINICUIS REPAIRED..........................

El | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/28/2019
Condition: Nerve Pain after Herpes

Used ZTLido first, very expensive, good adherence, no help for pain. Next Lidocaine patch 5%, No adherence, no pain relief, yes very expensive. My pain is located in the Ophthalmic branch of the trigeminal nerve. I have wasted lots ofd money in the last two months.

Michellenkcmo7 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2019

I have had lower back pain for 13 years without much relief at all. 30 minutes after applying this patch I was 95% pain free! I am SO excited to have finally found relief!!! Love, Love, LOVE!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/13/2017

I use the patch for neuropathy from bulging disc in lower back and for sciatic pain when it flares up. It also helps my shoulder pain when my trigger point injections are wearing off.

jaybea | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/14/2017

LIDODERM 5% patch WAS a godsend for my lower back pain. Now my insurance only covers the lousy generic that doesn't stick to my back, but makes a gooey mess on my clothes. Can't even apply it because of the curling up. In lieu of the LIDODERM (ENDO Pharma) patch I now have to have epidural injections instead. Won't buy over-the-counter because it might be as bad as the generic from MYLAN Pharma. TOO BAD for all of us!

ruby2zdy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/3/2016

I need a total knee replacement but want to wait till end of summer. The pain is debilitating. The lidocaine 5% patch is a wonder! I can go up & down stairs, walk around the block, do my gardening -- everything -- with minimal pain. But I do have to use the patch every day. I used to try to use smaller patches (cut the one from the box) but it turns out I need to use the whole patch for it to be the miracle that it can be.