This drug has literally saved my life. (and the lives of my family). I was down on myself and treated others badly. I had anger issues and was very unhappy and I didn't know why. This drug has made my mood swings go away and I feel more in control. I am now a very happy person and can deal with everyday life and the challenges it brings. I have a son with ADHD and I am now more patient with hi...

I just started this drug an hour ago (20mg) and I noticed my jaws starting to hurt and a slight headache. I'm falling asleep reading the reviews. I was feeling fine just before taking the medication. I hope I sleep tonight. Is this just happening to me?

3050 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
6/17/2021
Condition: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

So when we were put into lockdown round 2 in England I was working on my own in the office, overtime, through breaks, hour train and back it was highly stressful especially at 20 and other factors in my personal life led to a massive mental breakdown. I had depression, ocd and anxiety in the past quite badly as a teen so I thought if I could get myself out of that I could get myself out of anything my brain challenged me to. Not the case. This time it hit me like a tonne of bricks. Overnight I went from a normal happy, all though stressed individual to an absolute wreck. I eat less then 100 calories a day on the days I could get something down. Physically shaking from the second I woke up to the second I went to sleep I was written out of work by my dr. On the days I didn’t have nightmares I’d wake up in the early morning heart racing body shaking and no matter what I tried it did not stop. Meditation, herbal remedies, teas, video therapy…nothing. I was adamant I didn’t want to take any medication as all the times in the past I had got through it on my own and so I didn’t want to give in but after only a month of the same intrusive thoughts, racing heart, nausea that couldn’t be stopped I reluctantly gave in. Best decision I ever made I truly believe I would still be ill if I hadn’t taken anything. I remember going through this and other review websites for hours on end reading good reviews wishing this was all I needed. After 2 weeks I had seen a tiny amount of improvement however I had been told by family members who take this medication they felt much better after 2 weeks so I was at a point wondering if it would work. It does. after 2 weeks my heart wasn’t pounding out of my chest. After 4 the intrusive thoughts started to quieten and now I don’t hear them at all. I know you’re thinking 4 weeks! I can’t live like this for that long but you can and you will nothing lasts forever and this too shall pass!

VA Baddie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/5/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I began on fluoxetine again about a year ago (20mg) and that dosage was fabulous until about 4 weeks ago. I began to have some more intense depressive symptoms and asked my psychiatrist if it would be ok at up my dosage to get me over the hump. She approved 40mg; I chose to begin at 30mg. Didn't help much for the 2 weeks I used it. I just upped my dose to 40mg and am going to ride this out for a month or so to give it time to fully get into my system. I have a feeling that this might be my necessary dose for a while. I've gained about 15lbs from my lowest weight during COVID; still down about 40lbs total from my highest weight so that has been a good thing. Will update in a few more weeks. Praying for really good results!

4/14/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

Prozac (fluoxetine) is a wonder drug for me! It massively helped in treating my anxiety & panic attacks. I started taking 10 mg and was titrated up to 40 mg without any negative side effects. For the first time in my life, things feel more manageable, and I'm enjoying everyday activities. Hopefully, this review helps someone else out there.

4/12/2021

4/9/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

Prozac (fluoxetine) is a wonder drug for me! It massively helped in treating my anxiety & panic attacks. I started taking 10 mg and was titrated up to 40 mg without any negative side effects. For the first time in my life, things feels more manageable, and I'm enjoying everyday activities. Hopefully, this review helps someone else out there.