I had made the decision to start taking fluoxetine 20 mg because my mood was really getting in to poor shape, and I was letting the stress I was under bury me. I had no energy and was overeating, which made me gain weight, which in turn added to my poor mood, and low self confidence. I slept whenever I wasn't working, had a short fuse with my step daughter and fiance... Since the drug started taki...

I just started this drug an hour ago (20mg) and I noticed my jaws starting to hurt and a slight headache. I'm falling asleep reading the reviews. I was feeling fine just before taking the medication. I hope I sleep tonight. Is this just happening to me?

4/14/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

Prozac (fluoxetine) is a wonder drug for me! It massively helped in treating my anxiety & panic attacks. I started taking 10 mg and was titrated up to 40 mg without any negative side effects. For the first time in my life, things feel more manageable, and I'm enjoying everyday activities. Hopefully, this review helps someone else out there.

4/12/2021

4/9/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

Prozac (fluoxetine) is a wonder drug for me! It massively helped in treating my anxiety & panic attacks. I started taking 10 mg and was titrated up to 40 mg without any negative side effects. For the first time in my life, things feels more manageable, and I'm enjoying everyday activities. Hopefully, this review helps someone else out there.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/12/2021
Condition: Bipolar Depression

This drug is HORRIBLE! It messes with your brain to the point where you can go crazy! I received a time release medication, a week time release and all I wanted was to get it OUT of my system, and had 6 days to go! DONâ??T TAKE THIS DRUG!!

dagney | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/3/2020
Condition: Depression

Took 3 weeks to become fully effective. Mood was much improved, thinking was clear and unexpected benefit weight loss.