I was very skeptical to try this product especially after reading the reviews. I have suffered from normal acne my whole life and have been on accutane. This stuff works! Yes, it is greasy, but if you put it on at night and pair it with an oil free face wash/ moisturizer you will be fine. It cleared up all the acne around my chin within days. It hasn't done much for the black heads on my nose, but...

Used for 5 weeks for rosacea acne. Very greasy, must leave on at least 1 hour before washing off, so wait to apply sunscreen, makeup. Who has time for that? Very inconvenient to use. Saw no improvement whatsoever. Was switched to a different medication, time will tell if it is effective.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/26/2021

Great topical product

jetski | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/9/2021
Condition: Acne

It's incredible. Very happy with it.

ilikeit | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Acne

HOLY CRAP! I love this stuff! It feels so nice on my skin. It helped most with the noticeable red bumps and regular acne in general. The whiteheads that I used to get on my jawline have diminished and any remaining ones are smaller, so I'm less prone to noticing/picking them.

byebyeacne | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/20/2020
Condition: Acne

Really helped with getting rid of disgusting pimples. This stuff works!

Alex | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2020
Condition: Acne

Amzeeq helped to clear up my acne and my skin texture has not been this soft and clear in years. The only issue with it is that amzeeq leaves your face looking very yellow. The yellow stains are hard to get out of clothes and bed sheets. Overall, clear skin for some stained sheets is a fair trade.