used this medication as a last resort with a (lung) pulmonary after 30 days on other meds with little to no relief . This med did its job in 10 doses .. 1 x day ...

this is the worst antibiotic I've been on for sinus and bronchitis..dizziness and light headed..nausea, abd cramping..jittery..mentally spaced out..feel detached from reality..horrible drug..

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/15/2019
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

My doctor perscribed Moxifloxcin for me recently and it made my blood pressure spike severly. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I got as bloody nose suddenly and woke up with a sharp chest pain like something had ruptured. The FDA is not doing proper testing before putting drugs on the market. Far too often drugs that can cause death are being released with little or no warning. I had asked the pharmacist if there was anything I needed to know and she didn't tell me of any problems like this.

Pakistan | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2017
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/8/2017

whole body muscular pain and numbness

Avebact 400 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2016
Condition: Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus

I was given 5x tablets by my GP. I was very sick with pneumonia. This medication worked very well but I bad to stop the treatment on day 3 because of the side effects. Joint pains, extreme dizziness and nausea. 3 tablets were enough to clean my lung infection but the nausea persisted for 5 days ! ! ! Use this medication as last resort!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient